Providing you score 65 Immigration Points and have a Positive Skills Assessment you can emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. Australian Immigration is not biased towards any region so you can apply to Emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic from anywhere in the World.
Update for this month: As per the current invitation round results, Australia immigration authority is issuing Invitations to Apply to applicants who have scored 65 points or above points. Therefore 65 points are the minimum eligibility criteria but to receive an invitation currently you’ll need to be scoring 65 points.
With your occupation as Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.
Our specialist Australia Trades Migration department work with all our Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic applicants. Let us design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic Australia is an occupation listed on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). Those with the right skills and qualifications as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic will be able to apply for any of the visas in the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
These visas allow you and your family to
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic is 333111. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic.
As you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical experience and extensive paperwork.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by Vetassess with an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics at Skills Assessment.
The Vetassess Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment, followed by a Technical Interview and potentially a Practical Assessment. The requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, including detailed qualifications, transcripts, and references.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic, ANZSCO code 342111.
An Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic in Australia
Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic assembles, installs, maintains and repairs industrial, commercial and domestic air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment.
You will be expected to show competency in the following tasks of an air-conditioning mechanic emigrating to Australia:
• establishing job requirements from drawings and specifications, and laying out installation reference points
• drilling holes, installing mounting brackets and cutting, bending and threading piping
• installing and repairing components such as compressors, motors, condensers, evaporators, switches and gauges, and copper lines for steam, gas, refrigerant, compressed air, oil and chilled water
• bolting, soldering, riveting, welding and brazing pipes to connect equipment, and checking alignment and accuracy of fit
• filling systems with gas or fluid to check for leaks
• test-operating refrigeration systems, checking mechanisms and making adjustments
• removing test gas and fluid using vacuum pumps, and filling with refrigerant
• checking and overhauling refrigeration systems, diagnosing faults and repairing and replacing defective components
• adjusting system controls and mechanisms and reassembling systems
• recording causes of malfunctioning and action taken
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 342111 for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic is your current occupation
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.
Title: Emigrate to Australia as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
Author: George McDonald, Head of Australian Migration @ Lets Go Global