As a Marketing Specialist you are Wanted Down Under. Your skills, experience and qualifications entitle you to Australian Permanent Residency provided you meet the Australian Immigration Criteria.
Marketing Specialists are in demand by employers in Australia.
We have an expert in the Marketing Specialist Immigration Code who will work with you to design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Marketing Specialist Australia is an occupation listed on the STSOL list of occupations in demand. Those with the right skills, qualifications and experience as a Marketing Specialist will be able to apply for either the 190 or the 491 Australian Visa subclasses of the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
If you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Marketing Specialist you may be eligible for the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional 491.
The 190 is a Permanent Residency Visa. It includes an element of State Nomination, so you’ll have a moral obligation to live and work in the nominating State for two years. After these two years you are free to live and work anywhere in Australia.
Often a 190 visa holder will settle in one State and then be offered a job in another State. In these circumstances (and others) the two year rule may be waived.
The 491 is an initial temporary visa class which lasts for four years. After two years you may apply for Permanent Residency. Although for the first two years 491 visa holders must undertake to live in a regional area i.e. outside of Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Melbourne.
These visas allow you and your family to:
Simply fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Marketing Specialist is 225113. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Marketing Specialist.
A Marketing Specialist in Australia identifies market opportunities and advises on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting an organisation’s goods and services.
If you’re looking to migrate to Australia as a Marketing Specialist you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate experience and competency with the following tasks:
• planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
• advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
• coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
• analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
• interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
• researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information
• supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
• commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
• advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
Specialisations for a Marketing Specialist migrating to Australia
• Brand Manager
• Category Manager
• Product Manager
• Sales and Promotion Officer
Alternative Titles for a Marketing Specialist emigrating to Australia
• Marketing Consultant
• Marketing Coordinator
• Marketing Officer
Marketing Specialists emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by vetassess with a Marketing Specialist Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Marketing Specialist at Skills Assessment.
The Marketing Specialist Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment and the requirements for this are onerous and include detailed references, qualifications, transcripts.
Take our Free Visa Assessment to find out the full list of requirements to emigrate to Australia as a Marketing Specialist.
There are currently over 13,254 Marketing Specialist Jobs in Australia. These jobs are all open to foreign applicants with the right skills, experience and qualifications. Many of these Marketing Specialist jobs will offer Sponsored Visas on a case by case basis.
Some States and Territories require you to have a job offer as a Marketing Specialist as part of their 190 Visa Program though you will be able to migrate to Australia as a Marketing Specialist on a 491 visa without a job offer.
On last months invitation round Marketing Specialist were issued with an Invitation to Apply at 70 Points. The minimum criteria for lodging an expression of interest is 65 Points so a Marketing Specialist emigrating to Australia needs 70 points to receive the offer of a visa.
Your Spouse or Partner is given full live and work rights on Australia at the same time your visa is granted.
The Australian immigration process for a Marketing Specialist takes 8 to 12 months from start to finish. However, in can take longer in certain circumstances. Be prepared for the process to take yup to two years in exceptional circumstances.
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 225113 for Marketing Specialist is your current occupation.
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.