As a Zoologist you are Wanted Down Under. Your skills, experience and qualifications entitle you to Australian Permanent Residency provided you meet the Australian Immigration Criteria.
Zoologists are in demand by employers in Australia.
We have an expert in the Zoologist Immigration Code who will work with you to design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Zoologist Australia is an occupation listed on the STSOL list of occupations in demand. Those with the right skills, qualifications and experience as a Zoologist will be able to apply for either the 190 or the 491 Australian Visa subclasses of the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
If you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist you may be eligible for the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional 491.
The 190 is a Permanent Residency Visa. It includes an element of State Nomination, so you’ll have a moral obligation to live and work in the nominating State for two years. After these two years you are free to live and work anywhere in Australia.
Often a 190 visa holder will settle in one State and then be offered a job in another State. In these circumstances (and others) the two year rule may be waived.
The 491 is an initial temporary visa class which lasts for four years. After two years you may apply for Permanent Residency. Although for the first two years 491 visa holders must undertake to live in a regional area i.e. outside of Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Melbourne.
These visas allow you and your family to:
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist is 234518. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Zoologist.
A Zoologist in Australia studies the anatomy, physiology, characteristics, ecology, behaviour and environments of animals.
If you’re looking to migrate to Australia as a Zoologist you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate experience and competency with the following tasks.
• designing and conducting experiments, making observations and measurements, researching information, analysing data, preparing or supervising the preparation of laboratory reports and scientific papers, presenting findings at scientific meetings and conferences, and supervising the work of staff
• studying the forms and structures of bodily organs and tissues by systematic observation, dissection and microscopic examination
• investigating the chemical structure and function of living cells and their isolated components, organs and tissues in humans, animals, plants, and micro-organisms
• examining micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, yeast and their enzymes, and using the knowledge gained to create and develop new, and improve existing, products, materials and processes
• investigating the effects of environmental factors, such as rainfall, temperature, sunlight, soil, topography and disease, on plant growth
• planning and undertaking experiments to study, measure and understand marine animals and plants
• studying the growth and characteristics of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, algae and fungi, and the effects they have on plants, animals and humans to develop medical, veterinary, industrial, environmental and other practical applications
• investigating the interrelationships between animals in their natural surroundings, in captivity and in laboratories
• Entomologist Australia
• Mammologist Immigrating to Australia
• Ornithologist Emigrating to Australia
Zoologists emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by vetassess with a Zoologist Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Zoologist at Skills Assessment.
The Zoologist Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment and the requirements for this are onerous and include detailed references, qualifications, transcripts.
Take our Free Visa Assessment to find out the full list of requirements to emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as an Zoologist, ANZSCO code 234518.
There are currently over 642 Zoologist Jobs in Australia. These jobs are all open to foreign applicants with the right skills, experience and qualifications. Many of these Zoologist jobs will offer Sponsored Visas on a case by vase basis.
Some States and Territories require you to have a job offer as a Zoologist as part of their 190 Visa Program though you will be able to migrate to Australia as a Zoologist on a 491 visa without a job offer.
On last months invitation round Zoologist were issued with an Invitation to Apply at 70 Points. The minimum criteria for lodging an expression of interest is 65 Points so a Zoologist emigrating to Australia needs 70 points to receive the offer of a visa.
Your Spouse or Partner is given full live and work rights on Australia at the same time your visa is granted.
the immigration process for a zoologist takes 8 to 12 months from start to finish. However, in can take longer in certain circumstances. Be prepared for the process to take yup to two years in exceptional circumstances.
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 234518 for Zoologist is your current occupation.
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.