Providing you score 65 Immigration Points and have a Positive Skills Assessment you can emigrate to Australia as a Drainer. Australian Immigration is not biased towards any region so you can apply to Emigrate to Australia as a Drainer from anywhere in the World.
Update for this month: As per the current invitation round results, Australia immigration authority is issuing Invitations to Apply to applicants who have scored 65 points or above points. Therefore 65 points are the minimum eligibility criteria but to receive an invitation currently you’ll need to be scoring 65 points.
With your occupation as Drainer then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.
Our specialist Australia Trades Migration department work with all our Drainer applicants. Let us design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Drainer Australia is an occupation listed on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). Those with the right skills and qualifications as a Drainer will be able to apply for any of the visas in the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
These visas allow you and your family to
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Drainer is 334113. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Drainer.
As you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Drainer you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical experience and extensive paperwork.
Drainers emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by Vetassess with an Drainer Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Drainers at Skills Assessment.
The Vetassess Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment, followed by a Technical Interview and potentially a Practical Assessment. The requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, including detailed qualifications, transcripts, and references.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as a Drainer, ANZSCO code 334113.
A Drainer in Australia installs, maintains and designs below-ground drainage systems and associated sewerage or effluent disposal systems. Registration or licensing is required. To successfully emigrate to Australia as a Drainer you’ll be expected to show competency in the following tasks:
• studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
• setting out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment
• using water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems
• designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures
• fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks
• assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
• putting in sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
• working on below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
• installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices
• fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings
As a Drainer emigrating to Australia you may have the following job titles or specializations
• Septic Tank Installer
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 334113 for Drainer is your current occupation
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.
Title: Emigrate to Australia as an Drainer
Author: George McDonald, Head of Australian Migration @ Lets Go Global