Providing you score 65 Immigration Points and have a Positive Skills Assessment you can emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith. Australian Immigration is not biased towards any region so you can apply to Emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith from anywhere in the World.
Update for this month: As per the current invitation round results, Australia immigration authority is issuing Invitations to Apply to applicants who have scored 70 points or above points. Therefore 65 points are the minimum eligibility criteria but to receive an invitation currently you’ll need to be scoring 70 points.
With your occupation as Locksmith then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.
Our specialist Australia Trades Migration department work with all our Locksmith applicants. Let us design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment & Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Locksmith Australia is an occupation listed on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). Those with the right skills and qualifications as a Locksmith will be able to apply for any of the visas in the Skilled Migration Program (GSM).
These visas allow you and your family to
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith is 323313. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Locksmith.
As you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical experience and extensive paperwork.
Locksmiths emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by Vetassess with a Locksmith Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Locksmiths at Skills Assessment.
The Vetassess Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment, followed by a Technical Interview and potentially a Practical Assessment. The requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, including detailed qualifications, transcripts, and references.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith, ANZSCO code 323313.
A Locksmith in Australia installs and maintains locks and related security devices and systems.
Emigrating to Australia as a Locksmith you’ll be expected to show competency in the following tasks:
• assembling parts and subassemblies of precision instruments, locks, timepieces and firearms
• dismantling precision instruments, locks, timepieces and firearms, repairing and replacing defective parts, and reassembling articles using hand and power tools and specially designed machines
• inscribing letters, figures and designs on surfaces of jewellery, trophies and other ornamental items
• installing security systems, changing tumblers in locks, changing locks, cutting keys and opening locks by manipulation
• calibrating precision instruments using standard weights and measures, jigs and fixtures, and hand tools to adjust and align parts and small balancing weights
• making blades for circular, band and other power saws and repairing, setting and sharpening blades for hand and power saws
• testing circuits in electronic timepieces
• may estimate costs and prepare quotes for repairs
Alternative job titles for a locksmith emigrating to Australia might be: Safemaker
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 323313 for Locksmith is your current occupation
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.
Title: Emigrate to Australia as a Locksmith
Author: George McDonald, Head of Australian Migration @ Lets Go Global