Providing you score 65 Immigration Points and have a Positive Skills Assessment you can emigrate to Australia as a Solid Plasterer. Australian Immigration is not biased towards any region so you can apply to Emigrate to Australia as a Solid Plasterer from anywhere in the World.
Update for this month: As per the current invitation round results, Australia immigration authority is issuing Invitations to Apply to applicants who have scored 65 points or above points. Therefore 65 points are the minimum eligibility criteria and to receive an invitation currently you’ll need to be scoring 65 points.
With your occupation as Solid Plasterer then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.
Our specialist Australia Trades Migration department work with all our Solid Plasterer applicants. Let us design your bespoke Migration, Recruitment and Resettlement pathway today, with no obligation.
Solid Plasterer Australia is an occupation listed on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). Those with the right skills and qualifications as a Solid Plasterer will be able to apply for any of the visas in the Skilled Migration Program (General Skilled Migration Program).
These visas allow you and your family to
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Solid Plasterer is 333212. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Solid Plasterer.
As you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Solid Plasterer you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical solid plastering experience and extensive paperwork.
Solid Plasterers emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by Vetassess with a Solid Plasterer Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Solid Plasterers at Skills Assessment.
The Vetassess Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment, followed by a Technical Interview and potentially a Practical Assessment. The requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, including detailed qualifications, transcripts, and references.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as a Solid Plasterer, ANZSCO code 333212.
Emigrating to Australia as a Solid Plasterer you’ll be expected to show competency in the following tasks:
• determining plasterboard layout, and installing insulation and vapour barriers
• measuring, marking and cutting plasterboard, lifting and positioning panels, and securing them to walls, ceilings and battens
• preparing corner beads and securing them in position
• fixing pre-cast cornices, panel mouldings, ceiling centres and other plaster fittings
• covering joins and nail holes with wet plaster and sealing compounds, and smoothing them using wet brushes and sand paper
• mixing and applying coats of plaster, cement and render to structures using trowels, and levelling and smoothing coats to uniform thickness
• plumbing and straightening corners, angles and wall and ceiling surfaces
• creating decorative textures in finishing coats
• applying and finishing acoustic, insulating and fireproofing materials bonded with plaster, plastic cement and similar materials
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 333212 for Solid Plasterer is your current occupation
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.